Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website(s) and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Engaging an outside accessibility consultant to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to our employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third-party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components in our technology environment
- Ongoing Effort. Although we are very proud of our completed and in-progress accessibility efforts, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort and will continue to expend resources to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility.
Feedback. Please contact us at (440) 975-7872 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we may improve the accessibility of our website, applications, or our other technology platforms.